The oceans have a surface area of 335 million square kilometres. Antarctica has an area of 13.8 million square kilometres which is 98% covered in ice, with a depth of up to 5 kilometres. Greenland, in the Arctic, has an area of 2.2 million square kilometres, with an ice cap of up to 2.6 kilometres. Should both the Antarctic and
Arctic land based ice caps melt, the sea-level would rise 113 metres, or 370 feet. Eighty percent of all the people in the world live below 300 feet, on the coastal margins. Greater is all below 300 feet. London ’s east coast urban areas are below 30 feet. Florida rises just 36 feet above the ocean. The infamous settlement of Monmouth Junction in Manhattan Island is built at 135 feet above sea-level. The centre of New Jersey is 200 feet above sea-level. SW2000 Telework Studies 1994. Oxford, England
- SEA-LEVEL AND MELTDOWN
- ARCTIC AND ANTARCTIC WARMING – SEA LEVEL RISES
- CLIMATE CHANGE and NEW YORK
- DOOMSDAY – LONDON & NEW YORK FLOOD
- LONDON FLOODS - 300ft UNDERWATER (SEP 2012)
- GLOBAL FLOODS - READ ALL ABOUT IT!
- S.O.S. – ARCTIC ICE MELTING
- NOAH'S FLOOD - 2012-25
- FLOOD ALERT
- MOVE TO HIGHER GROUND - CLIMATE CHANGE
- MOVE TO HIGHER GROUND - THE CURSE OF ST. SWITHIN.
- “MOVE TO HIGHER GROUND & MOVE YOUR MONEY ON-SHORE!...
- BIRD-FLU AND FLOOD INSURANCE